Buttered egg noodles kicked up a notch! A super fast and easy recipe for classic comfort food.
- 4 cups water
- 1 Tbsp Better than Bouillon Chicken Base
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 (12 oz) package egg noodles
- 1 (10.75 oz) can Campbell’s Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. Add in the water and let the pot start heating up while you gather the rest of your ingredients.
- Add in the chicken base and stir a bit to dissolve. Add in the pepper, butter, noodles and finally the condensed soup. Don’t stir.
- Turn off saute setting. Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. If needed, loosen with a bit of milk. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot