Noodles, chicken, sauce and vegetables all cooked together in your pressure cooker. It’s an easy dump and go recipe.
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces fettuccine or linguine noodles or spaghetti
- 1 pound raw boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp sriracha
- 1 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 (10-12 oz) bag frozen Asian medley vegetables
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Add broth into Instant Pot. Break noodles and add them into the pot in a criss cross pattern.
- Add the raw cubes of chicken on top of the noodles, spread out evenly over the chicken.
- Add in soy sauce, hoisin, garlic, brown sugar, sriracha and ginger. Don’t stir. Add a tall trivet* into the pot and pour the vegetables into a pot-in-pot dish*. Add the dish on top of the trivet (or you can cook vegetables on the stove, separately).
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes for spaghetti or 6 minutes for fettuccine or linguine. When time is up let pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Dump the vegetables into the pasta. Stir in the sesame oil and stir contents of pot well.
- Serve and enjoy. Add extra soy sauce and hoisin to taste.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot