Creamy, delicious and economical pasta recipe that takes only a few minutes to make in the pressure cooker.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16 oz) package rotini pasta
- 1 (10 oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 0z) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 cup cream
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. When display says HOT add in the ground beef, onions, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Break up the beef and brown for about 5 minutes. Drain any excess grease. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Pour in broth and Worcestershire and scrape the bottom of the pot so that nothing is sticking. Add in the rotini and pat it down gently (don’t stir). Scoop the soups over the top of the noodles. Sprinkle the paprika and parsley on top.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for about 5 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the cream and serve.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot