Egg noodles with seasoned ground beef, marinara sauce, cream cheese and cheddar. An easy dinner made in your Instant Pot that tastes like home.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 cups beef broth or chicken broth
- 1 (12 oz) bag egg noodles
- 1 (24 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese or 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. When display says HOT add in the beef and brown for about 5 minutes. Drain off excess grease. Stir in the salt and pepper.
- Pour in the broth and scrape the bottom of the pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Add in the noodles. Pour the marinara sauce over the top of the noodles so they are all covered. Add the cream cheese (or cream of chicken) on top of the marinara. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 2 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Add in the Worcestershire and cheese. Stir well. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot