It only has 5 ingredients and it only takes about 5 minutes of prep! A tasty and hands-off way to make pasta and meatballs.
- 1 (14 oz) package frozen Italian-style meatballs
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 (24 oz) jar pasta sauce of your choice (if you like it saucy add the whole jar, if not then only add half)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Add meatballs into bottom of Instant Pot in one layer. Dump the pasta evenly over the top. Dump the beef broth into the pot. Cover the pasta evenly with the pasta sauce.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. Stir in half of the mozzarella.
- Scoop up and serve, sprinkle each portion with the remaining mozzarella. Eat and enjoy. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot