A creamy and comforting chicken pot pie made in the slow cooker and then topped with homemade biscuits.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into cubes. Place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cut the chicken into cubes. Place into the slow cooker on top of the potatoes.
- Salt and pepper the chicken generously.
- Spoon the cream of chicken soup on top of the chicken.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low 4-6 hours, or until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the frozen peas and carrots and stir. Turn the slow cooker hot and cook until the peas and carrots are warmed.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve chicken, sauce and veggies in a bowl and top with a biscuit.
I used a 5 quart slow cooker for this recipe. But a 6 quart would be fine too. This is my favorite 6 quart slow cooker slow cooker. This is an affiliate link for Amazon. Each time you purchase something from Amazon that I’ve linked to I get a few pennies. Thanks so much for supporting my blog!