Elvis Presley Meatballs are easy, 5-ingredient bacon-wrapped meatballs cooked in your air fryer (or oven)
- 1 pound ground beef (85/15)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices of bacon
- In a bowl add the beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Use clean hands to combine the mixture.
- Form into 8 equal meatballs.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each meatball and secure the bacon with a toothpick.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400° F.
- Place the meatballs into the air fryer. Air fry at 380° F for 12-14 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!
You can also bake these meatballs in the oven. Place a wire rack on top of a baking sheet and then place the meatballs on top of the wire rack. Bake for 25 minutes at 425° F. This is probably the best method if you want to double or triple the recipe because the air fryer has limited space.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Air Fryer