Makes 6-8 servings
2 lb picnic pork roast
Shirley J Chicken Bouillon (or regular bouillon)
Shirley J Onion Seasoning (or onion powder)
1 cup water
1/4 cup ketchup
2 Tbsp mustard
1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
Salt and Pepper
1. Place pork roast in slow cooker. Season liberally with kosher salt, bouillon and onion seasoning. Pour in water.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hour, or until meat shreds easily.
3. Drain liquid from slow cooker and shred the meat using 2 forks.
4. In a small bowl combine the ketchup, mustard, soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic powder and red wine vinegar. Pour into the slow cooker and stir to coat the meat. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve pork over salad with your favorite toppings.
Another yummy summer dish. Loving the avocado and cilantro on the salads. My husband was in love with the pork. We both liked the sauce that was tangy but not overpowering. 5 stars.