- 1 lb extra lean ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 (24 oz) can marinara sauce
- Combine meat, garlic, salt, pepper, rice, bread crumbs, milk and tomato paste in a bowl.
- Shape into meatballs with an ice cream scoop. Place in the bottom of a slow cooker, in a single layer.
- Pour marinara sauce over the top of the meatballs.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3-5 hours.
Ideal slow cooker size: 6 quart