4 cups M&Ms
1 (5 oz) small can evaporated milk
3 Tbsp butter
3 inch chocolate cookies (I used a chocolate cake mix, 1/2 cup oil, 2 eggs, and mixed it all together. Formed cookies and baked for about 8 minutes at 350…so good and easy)
12 sugar ice cream cones
1. Set aside 1 3/4 cups M&Ms. Crush remaining M&Ms with rolling pin.
2. Combine crushed M&Ms, milk, and butter in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
3. Frost top of each cookie with 1 1/2 tbsp chocolate mixture.
4. Frost cones leaving one inch at tip unfrosted. Holding frosted cone by tip, fill each with 2 Tbsp of M&Ms.
5. Center the filled cone on top of frosted cookie to form hat. Place each hat on baking sheet. Repeat until all cookies and cones are used. Decorate with remaining M&Ms.
I adapted this wonderful recipe to the slow cooker. If you are in the mood for a yummy chocolaty treat this recipe is perfect. They are so cute and kids love helping to make them. Perfect for Halloween. They are so addicting and I couldn’t stop eating them. I would eat these everyday if I had a 5000 calorie allowance 🙂 5 stars.
Recipe Source: Nicole Gamble
The Better Baker says
I just had to report that we made these today, and the kids LOVED it. I did not use the crock pot though and burned the chocolate. The kids didn't care, but I think it would have been so much easier to just use the crock. I'll try it that way with my A-Days girls! Thanks!