The easiest recipe ever. With only 2 ingredients the prep for this pork dinner is minimal. Plus you make it in the slow cooker or Instant Pot so it’s completely a hands-off recipe.
- 2 lbs pork (country style ribs, pork chops, pork loin, pork shoulder)
- 1 (13.75 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: cornstarch
- If using the Instant Pot, pour 3/4 cup of water (or chicken broth) into the pot. Place pork in the pot and lightly salt and pepper it. Dump cream of mushroom soup on top of the pork. If using the slow cooker, no water is necessary.
- Cover and secure the lid. Use cooking times as noted in the chart below.
- To thicken the sauce, make a cornstarch slurry by combining 1-2 Tbsp of cornstarch with 1-2 Tbsp of cold water and stirring until smooth. Stir the slurry into the Instant Pot or slow cooker and cook on saute mode or high until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve pork as is or shred up and serve with the sauce.
- Category: Pork
- Method: Slow Cooker/Pressure Cooker