- 1/2 cup water
- 3 green peppers
- 1 basic chicken parmesan recipe
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Sargento® Shredded 6 Cheese Italian or Sargento® Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Pour water into the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Wash the peppers, halve them and remove the core, seeds and white pith. Place them with the hollow side up in the 9×13 pan.
- Cut the fried chicken pieces into cubes. In a large bowl stir together the spaghetti sauce, ½ cup of the cheese and the chicken. Spoon the mixture into the green peppers. Sprinkle the peppers with the remaining cheese.
- Cover the pan with foil. Bake for an hour. Uncover the pan and serve.