- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 basic chicken parmesan recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Sargento® Shredded 6 Cheese Italian or Sargento® Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Cook and prepare the spaghetti squash using your preferred method. You can cook it in an electric pressure cooker , in the slow cooker or in the oven. Remove the flesh of the spaghetti squash and place the long strands in an 8×8 glass-baking dish.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce evenly over the squash.
- Cut the fried chicken pieces into cubes. Distribute them evenly over the top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the chicken.
- Bake in a 375 F oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and scoop onto plates and enjoy.