- 8 oz ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 basic chicken parmesan recipe
- 1 (24 oz) jar or can of spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Sargento® Shredded 6 Cheese Italian or Sargento® Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain the pasta in a colander. Pour the cooked pasta into the bottom of an 8×8 casserole dish.
- Prepare the chicken. Cut the fried chicken pieces into cubes. Distribute them evenly over the pasta.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy.