Italian style meatballs, ravioli, red sauce and spinach cooked together and topped with cheese. An easy dump and go meal that you can make in the Instant Pot, slow cooker or oven.
- 1 cup beef or chicken broth
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 (14 oz) bag frozen Italian meatballs
- 1 (18 oz) bag frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (24 oz) jar or can of pasta sauce
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Pour broth into Instant Pot. Add in the chopped spinach, meatballs, ravioli and finally pasta sauce. Sprinkle the red pepper, garlic powder, pepper and Italian seasoning on top. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute on high pressure. When time is up let pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir. Sprinkle the cheeses on top and let melt. Serve and enjoy.
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- (No broth for slow cooker version) Add the chopped spinach, meatballs, ravioli, pasta sauce, red pepper, garlic powder, pepper and Italian seasoning into slow cooker. Stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle the cheeses on top and let melt. Serve and enjoy.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl stir together the chopped spinach, meatballs, ravioli, pasta sauce, red pepper, garlic powder, pepper and Italian seasoning. Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheeses on top and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot/Slow Cooker/Oven