Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Sundaes
Makes 8 servings
Ideal slow cooker size: 3-4 quart
- 8 granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into chunks or slices (about 6 cups)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- Recipe of the caramel sauce
1. In a slow cooker combine the apples, cinnamon, water and sugar and stir.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for about 4 hours. Apples should be cooked but not totally mushy and falling apart.
4. Serve apples over vanilla ice cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.
P.S. Like sweets? Try these others as well:
Chocolate Peanut Pretzel Bites
Caramel-Filled Chewy Ginger Cookies
Nutella Fruit Pizza with Cookie Dough Crust
The Best Cookie Bar in the World
Pina Colada Lava Cake
Easiest Hot Fudge Sauce of All Time