An Instant Pot noodle dish with cabbage, corn, ground beef and cream cheese. It feeds a crowd so call up your friends to join you for dinner!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 oz) package egg noodles
- 4–6 cups of chopped cabbage
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup frozen sweet white corn
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the beef and break it up. Add in the onion and mushrooms. Brown the beef for about 5 minutes. If there is excess grease, drain it off. Stir in the kosher salt, pepper, garlic powder and chili powder.
- Pour in broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Add in the Worcestershire sauce. Evenly dump in the egg noodles. Layer the cabbage on top of the noodles. Finally, dump the cream cheese on top.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Stir in the corn and the cheese.
- Scoop onto plates and serve.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot