To celebrate the kids going back to school I’m offering a Back-to-School Cookbook Bundle Giveaway!
Back-to-School Cookbook Bundle Giveaway
Now that the kids are all back to school and schedules are in place it’s time to get into the habit of family dinners and meal prep again. But let’s not get crazy with over the top menus…let’s keep it simple with easy 5-ingredients suppers and meal prep that anybody can tackle.
To help you with this I’ve got 3 cookbooks to offer you!
Cookbook #1: The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook*
A handful of the right ingredients can make eating fresh easy every day. The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook offers the easiest whole foods recipes to whip up 5 ingredient meals to save you time, effort, and money.
This 5 ingredient cookbook limits the time and effort you spend shopping, prepping, and cooking with 5 or fewer affordable, everyday ingredients. To add efficiency to convenience, the recipes in The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook are classified by 30 minutes or less, one-vessel, no cook, and freezer-friendly dishes.
From Spaghetti Squash Pomodoro to Rosemary-Garlic Pork Tenderloin, The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook makes good meals effortless with:
- Kitchen hacks that offer smart shopping tips, meal planning basics, and pantry essentials
- 5 simple ingredients that are easy to find in any standard grocery store
- 100 super easy recipes that use few ingredients and are classified as one-pot, one-pan, one-dish, freezer-friendly, no cook, or 30-minute dishes
You don’t need to give up convenience for a fresh, homemade dinner. The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook gives you all of the ingredients you need to keep it simple in the kitchen.
Cookbook #2: Smart Meal Prep for Beginners*
Smart meal prep means you never have to ask what’s for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. In Smart Meal Prep for Beginners, meal prep expert Toby Amidor makes it easier than ever to start (and stick with) meal prep, so that you have ready-to-go healthy meals every day of the week.
This meal prep cookbook goes beyond general meal prep guidance, and provides a 6-week plan to make a habit of meal prep and keep your fridge full. With specific, step-by-step instructions and meal prep plans that eliminate the guesswork of what to eat and for which meal, this cookbook is your kick-start guide to meal prep like a pro.
The point of meal prep is to set yourself up for success, not stress. This meal prep guide and cookbook gives you the tools you need to make meal prep a regular part of your routine, with:
- 6-Weekly meal prep plans that progressively ease beginners from prepping breakfast and lunch (2 plans) to a full day s meal prep featuring breakfast, lunch, and dinner (4 plans)
- Must-have meal prep tools that include prep day guidance, shopping lists, plus storage and reheating information
- Meal prep 101 gets you started with need-to-know info about meal prepping, including meal prep Dos and Don ts and food storage guidelines
Smart Meal Prep for Beginners is a foolproof plan to meal prep like a pro and have healthy meals ready-to-go, no questions asked.
Cookbook #3: The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook*
Making dinner doesn’t have to be done in a rush when you pair the convenience of your slow cooker with the right recipes. The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook serves no-fuss meals with “Prep-and-Set” recipes that only require 5-ingredients each. Featuring 100 hassle-free recipes that take no more than 15 minutes to prepare, The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook makes weeknight dinners a breeze.
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook contains:
- 100 Quick and Easy Recipes that need only 5 main ingredients and 15 minutes to prepare
- One Pot Meals for full meals without the hassle of side dishes
- Nutritious and Delicious Recipes with labels for low-calorie, low-sodium, allergy-friendly, gluten-free, and vegetarian dishes
Recipes in this slow cooker cookbook include: Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal, French Toast Casserole, Mexican Corn Chowder, Chicken and Pesto Soup, Vegetarian Chili, Beef Stroganoff, Ratatouille, Coconut Curry with Vegetables, Honey-Garlic Chicken, Turkey Cassoulet, Beef Brisket, Smoky Pulled Pork, Banana Bread, Dulce de Leche, and much more!
Slow down and relax with the tasty meals from The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook.
Enter to Win
Send Me Free Recipes
Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up below.
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.