Grab a bag of tortilla chips and dig into this Instant Pot/Slow Cooker Arkansas Cheese Dip for the most addicting snack of your life.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 pounds velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 cups grated pepper jack cheese
- 3 (4 oz) cans green chiles
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno, pith and seeds removed and minced
- 1 poblano pepper, pith and seeds removed and minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Turn your Instant Pot to the slow cooker setting and adjust it to “more” or if using a slow cooker turn it to the high setting.
- Add in the milk, velveeta and pepper jack cheese. It will start melting as you add in and prepare the rest of the ingredients. Stir every few minutes. Add in the green chiles, tomatoes, jalapeno, poblano, garlic powder, cumin, pepper and chili powder. Stir. Cover the pot and let the cheese get completely melted for 10 minutes (or as long as it takes). Stir.
- Once the dip is melted turn the pot to the warm setting. Serve the dip with tortilla chips.
- Category: Dip