Use your air fryer or Instant Pot air fryer lid to make these super fast and easy meatballs!
- 1 pound 85/15 ground beef (or half ground beef and half ground pork)
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a bowl stir together all the ingredients except the beef.
- Mix in a quarter of the beef. Add the remaining beef and mix well to combine.
- Form into meatballs. Each meatball should have about a quarter cup of the meat mixture. This will make 1o meatballs.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Place meatballs in a single layer in the air fryer (you may have to work it batches depending on the size of your air fryer). Turn air fryer down to 380°F.
- Cook meatballs for 12-14 minutes or until browned and the center of the meatball reaches 165°F. Rest 3 minutes before serving.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Air Fryer