Instant Pot Ravioli (or Tortellini) Lasagna has the delicious flavors of lasagna with hardly any of the work.
- 1 (12 oz) package pre-cooked smoked sausage
- 1 (24 oz) package frozen ravioli or tortellini (you can find it in the frozen section by breads)
- 1 (24 oz) jar or can or your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Label a zipper freezer bag with the title Ravioli Lasagna.
- Slice the sausage into quarter inch rounds. Add them into the bag. Add in the ravioli and the spaghetti sauce. Seal the bag securely.
- Freeze the bag in a shape that will fit into your Instant Pot. I like to use these freezer containers* to help me!
For day of cooking/serving:
Add 1 ½ cups water into your Instant Pot. Dump in the contents of the bag. Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 2 minutes. When the time is up let the pot sit there for 5 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid. Stir in the three cheeses (1 cup ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella and ½ cup parmesan). Scoop onto serving plates and enjoy.
Slow Cooker Instructions: Follow the assembly instructions above. For day of cooking add 1 ½ cups water into your slow cooker. Dump in the contents of the bag. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or until cooked through. Remove the lid. Stir in the three cheeses (1 cup ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella and ½ cup parmesan). Scoop onto serving plates and enjoy.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot