Are you away from your house for hours at a time? Do you need some good slow cooker recipes that won’t burn or get ruined while you’re at work? Here is a collection of some good slow cooker recipes that are fine to leave for hours and hours! Share this post with working mamas that you love!
1. Smokey 15 Bean Soup with Sausage
2. Wheat Chili
3. Slow Cooker “Smoked” Brisket
4. Southwestern Pork Sliders with Refried Beans
5. White Bean and Garlic Hummus
7. Sloppy Joe Beef Quesadillas
9. Overnight Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
10. Black Beans with Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
11. No Fail BBQ Beef
12. Hoisin Shredded Pork Sliders
P.S. Get ALL my recipes that take 6 or more hours to cook HERE
[email protected] says
Good job Ed! You are AWESOME!!!
Ed McGee says
Ummm….Without making too big a deal about this, how about working dads? I am married, we both work, but I do the vast majority of cooking and baking and making lunches. Don't forget us!
Niki Buchholz says
Karen – these are great! No kids for me yet, but working full time in the finance industry doesn't give me much time to cook when I get home! One of life's simple pleasures is to open the front door and be greeted by the smell of a delicious, cooked meal! These pork tacos tend to do the trick for me!