Instant Pot Ikea Meatballs
1. Pour broth, soy sauce and Dijon into Instant Pot. Whisk.
2. Add beef, pork, onion, garlic bread crumbs, egg, milk, kosher salt, pepper and olive oil into a medium bowl. Use clean hands to combine well.
3. Form into small half ounce meatballs (about 1-2 tablespoons). Roll the balls and place on top of the trivet.
4. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes.
5. Carefully remove the meatballs
6. In a small bowl stir together the melted butter and flour with a whisk. Add in cream a little at a time and whisk well.
7. whisk flour mixture into IP and Cook for about 3-4 minutes, until sauce is thickened and raw flour smell is gone.
8. Taste gravy and salt and pepper to taste. Stir the meatballs into the gravy.
Get the full recipe