Pre-order The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook and receive your bonus gift now!
When you pre-order your copy of The 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook you will receive a bonus gift!
What will I get?
Crowd Favorites Bonus Chapter which includes 5 exclusive recipes.
Exclusive video which demonstrates one of the recipes from the bonus chapter.
The e-book From Freezer to Crock to Table which outlines how to make 20 slow cooker freezer meals in just a few hours.
How do I get the bonus gift?
Step 1: Order the book on Amazon.
Step 2: Fill out the form below and enter the confirmation number that you receive on your Amazon receipt. The number will look something like this 111-1111111-1111111. By requesting the pre-order bonus content, you’ll also be joining my email newsletter (if you’re not already subscribed).
Step 3: Check your email for your free bonus content!
Tell me more about the book
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook will be available September 26th, 2017. And good news…you can pre-order right now!
Let me tell you a little about the cookbook:
- 100 recipes–there are 100 recipes including breakfast, soup, chili and stew, meatless meals, chicken, turkey, beef, pork and lamb, and desserts.
- 5 Ingredients–Each recipe contains only 5 primary ingredients plus some pantry staples (i.e. milk, butter) and simple spices (i.e. garlic powder, chili powder).
- 15 Minutes of Prep or Less–The recipes found in this book will require no more than 15 minutes of prep time and no mandatory precooking requirements. If you want, you’ll be able to throw everything into the slow cooker in the morning, leave, and come home later to a nutritious, delicious cooked meal.
- Many Recipes that Cook for 8+ Hours–I know that many of you are hardworking professionals who simply want dinner “done” by the time you get home from work. So at least half of the recipes I developed for the book require 8 hours of cooking time.
- Low or No Processed Ingredients–The recipes in this book don’t contain ingredients like canned soup, dry soup mix, packaged seasoning mixes, or other highly processed, artificially flavored ingredients. I love recipes that use ingredients such as dried beans cooked from scratch and fresh vegetables. Some recipes in the book use real-food convenience products such as canned beans, canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, canned broth, frozen vegetables, salsa, dried spices, and other similar items. If you want to eat more healthfully, when a recipe calls for any of these ingredients, you can always choose an organic and/or low-sodium version of the item.
Sound good? Pre-order your copy today! The price point is really affordable and I think you’ll really enjoy this book for a long time to come.