Makes about 8-10 servings
Ideal slow cooker size: 6-8 quart (large enough to fit your turkey)
6 to 6 1/2 lb turkey breast (mine had bones in it), thawed, rinsed and patted dry
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp minced garlic
2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp crushed rosemary
1 tsp ground thyme
1 tsp ground sage
1 tsp onion powder
1. In a small bowl stir together the oil, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, sage and onion powder.
2. Rub the seasonings mixture all over the turkey.
3. Place Reynolds slow cooker liner in a large slow cooker. Place turkey in the slow cooker liner.
4. Tie up the liner with a piece of string or yard.
5. Cover and cook on LOW for about 6-8 hours or until internal temperature is 165 degree F.
6. Remove string and carefully open bag (it will be hot and there will be lots of steam).
7. Remove turkey from bag and place on a cutting board. Tent with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve!