1. Wash potatoes and cut into quarters. Place in your slow cooker.
2. Pour water over potatoes and add in salt, bay leaf and garlic.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for about 4-6 hours, or until fork tender.
4. Drain water and discard the bay leaf.
5. Add in the yogurt, butter and milk and use a potato masher to mash (or use a hand mixer).
6. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: The Realistic Nutritionist
Sometimes it’s just best to prepare as much of dinner beforehand as you possibly can. That’s why I love making mashed potatoes in my slow cooker. This recipe rocked. It was creamy and delicious. Plus the addition of the rosemary and Parmesan were awesomely flavorful. 4 stars.