Makes 4 servings
6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (frozen)
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 cup ranch dressing (I like the refrigerated kind at the grocery store)
1/2 cup crispy cooked and crumbled bacon
4 wraps or tortillas
1/2 cup grated cheese
1 tomato, diced
1 cup lettuce, torn into small pieces
1. Use a slow cooker liner to do this trick.
2. Add chicken, cumin, chili powder, garlic salt, oregano and onion powder into the liner.
3. Tie up the liner.
4. Cover and cook on LOW for about 4-8 hours (totally depends on your slow cooker and how full it is).
5. Untie the liner. Break up chicken with a fork. Stir in ranch dressing that has been brought to room temperature.
6. Spoon some of the chicken mixture down the middle of the wrap. Top with bacon, cheese, tomato and lettuce. Serve with additional ranch, if desired.
Basically anything that has bacon and ranch in the ingredient list wins in my book. What a great combination. This is an easy recipe to get going in the morning. Just chicken and spices. Make sure to use the slow cooker liners for best results! It just really keeps the chicken moist and tender and allows you to cook it longer without it getting dried out.