I've had the unique opportunity to be involved with many forms of media and brands since I started my blog. If your company/cause would like to work with me in any format please use my contact me form or just email me directly at KarenBellessaPetersen@gmail.com. I will be happy to provide you with a current media kit.
Here are some ideas:
- Recipe development
- Sidebar advertising
- Brand ambassadorships
- Interviews/TV appearances/Commercials
I'm up for anything!
Here are a few of the interesting projects that I've been a part of over the years:
Winner of Reynolds Real Mom Competition:
In 2013, I was lucky enough to be part of the Reynolds Real Moms competition. I ended up being one of the winners! As part of this experience I was able to shoot several professional promotional videos for Reynolds.
Here are some of the videos that I was able to be a part of:
- Reynolds Real Moms Winner Sizzle Reel
- Cranberry Apple Sweet Potato Packets
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Baked Onion and Mushroom Risotto
- Steamed Vegetables
- Homemade Sugar Cookies
- Grilled Pizza
- Parchment Paper Is Not Just For the Oven
- Make the Most of Your Time with Slow Cooker Liners
- Meet the Finalist Karen Petersen
- No Fail BBQ Beef
- How to Cook and Entire Meal in Slow Cookers
- Roasting Veggies with Non Stick Foil
In addition to the videos, I also appeared in advertisements that were featured in EveryDay with Rachael Ray, Parents Magazine and Better Homes and Gardens:
- Fresh Living is a fun lifestyle local tv show that I've appeared on more than 15 times. I've had a lot of success with these segments such as this one called, "5 Things You Didn't Know About Your Slow Cooker." This particular video has been viewed over 17,000 times!
- I've appeared on Good Things Utah and The Daily Dish over 20 times since I started my blog. Here is an example of when my first book, 365 Days of Slow Cooking, came out.
- Studio 5 is a local lifestyle television show. I've appeared on this show 4 times.
- In addition to these lifestyle shows I've been featured on channel 2, 4, and 5 (CBS, ABC and NBC) local news programs several times. Here is an example.
Newspaper Articles, Magazines and Online Articles
I've been featured in many newspapers and magazines through the years including:
- Salt Lake Tribune
- Deseret News
- Standard Examiner
- Daily Universe
- Daily Herald (here is an example)
- BYU Alumni Magazine
- Woman's World Magazine
- LDS Living Magazine
- SheKnows Canada
- You Tube Video for Crock-Pot
- Mormon Radio Channel
- Commercial (4/1/12)
- You Tube Video--interview about my cookbook 4/20/12
- Shirley J class
- Really Big Cooking Show presenter (November 2012)